Nuffnang

Wednesday 20 May 2015

[Food Review] Grand Opening of Saboten, Millenia Walk, 27 April 2015


Howdy everyone!


I believe many of you might have heard about Saboten and knows that they used to have one outlet at Millenia Walk.

*They're one of the largest Tonkatsu chains with over 500 outlets in many countries such as Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore and many more.
And...
They're finally BACK in Millenia Walk!!

I used to work at Parco, Millenia Walk and most of the time, I would go there for my lunch break.
The service was awesome and they've never once disappoint me with their food quality.

A meal which costs around S$20++ (depends on what you're ordering) and comes with free flow of miso soup, imported Japanese rice, and fresh cabbage! 
It's so worth it!

It's always Hunwari Tenderloin Don for me. Always! 
I'm a sucka for that. 
I don't have to look at the menu to choose, it's always Hunwari Tenderloin Don!. 
A loyal fan! teehee^^

I'm so glad they're finally back at Millenia Walk because It's just walking-distance away from my current workplace. *egg-cited*

I'm so lucky to be able to attend and witness their grand opening!

Read on because they're having a great promotion right now!!

At the Grand Opening of Saboten, Millenia Walk..


Special drum performance for all the VIPs and invited guests.


Opening Speech from one of the directors of Saboten.

It's really an eye-opening ceremony!

We get to try the sake and wow, it's strong!




Finally it's meal time!
We get to try out their extensive food menu and I'm impressed!


Mix of Ebi Katsu and their most popular, Pork Loin Katsu just for the two of us!
Super generous!

Le Boyfriend was sharing with me how he fell in love with their cabbage 
(*he hates his greens but fell in love with Saboten's Fresh Cabbage!) 

Credit me okay, I introduce Saboten to him one. *proud*






After meal dessert.

We were already super full by then.
I can say it's really refreshing and a good way to end the meal!


Thank you Saboten Singapore for having us! 
We, and our tummy, enjoyed very much!


And guess what,

They're having a super duper good promotion!

50% off  on every second set ordered 
(*selected set only)!!
and it depends on the day itself.
My favorite Hunwari Tenderloin Don is on Fridays!! Woohoo!



For more information, do like their page and follow their updates!
Great deals till end of June 2015!!

#DontSayINeverShare

Till then,
Zerika-says


Follow me at:


No comments:

Post a Comment